13 Dec The Four Agreements – Lessons 1-10 – Full Video from the Online Course
Based on the “The Four Agreements,” an international bestselling book by don Miguel Ruiz, this 10-Lesson video from the online course will take you on a journey of personal transformation unlike any other. If you’re ready to experience more joy and less suffering in your life, read the book, take the course, and unlock the power of these deceptively simple agreements.
The objective of each lesson is to become aware of a core or central principle of Ruiz’s teachings. The more you become aware of these principles, the easier it is to live by The Four Agreements and the faster your life will be transformed.
LESSON Objectives and Key Points
00:00 • LESSON 1 • Imagine Living a Better Life
- The Objective: To become aware that your true nature is unlimited, powerful, and free.
- Key Point: What you really are vs. What you think you are
05:24 • LESSON 2 • Introduction to “The Four Agreements”
- The Objective: To become aware that most emotional suffering is completely avoidable, and practicing The Four Agreements will help you to avoid it.
- Key Point: Unavoidable suffering vs. Avoidable or “needless” suffering
10:01 • LESSON 3 • Domestication: The Beginning of Needless Suffering
- The Objective: To become aware that domestication is the beginning of needless suffering because much of what we learn – especially about ourselves – isn’t the truth.
- Key Point: The authentic human vs. The domesticated human
15:02 • LESSON 4 • The First Agreement: Be Impeccable with Your Word
- The Objective: To become aware that impeccability of your word leads to happiness and misuse of your word leads to suffering.
- Key Point: Impeccability of the word vs. Misuse of the word
19:43 • LESSON 5 • The Second Agreement: Don’t Take Anything Personally
- The Objective: To become aware that all people live in their own virtual world; what people say and do is a projection of their world.
- Key Point: Taking nothing personally vs. Taking everything personally (it’s about me)
25:15 • LESSON 6 • Words and Agreements: The Art of Humans
- The Objective: To become aware that Life creates what is real (truth), and humans create stories about what is real (fiction).
- Key Point: Reality vs. The virtual reality
30:23 • LESSON 7 • The Third Agreement: Don’t Make Assumptions
- The Objective: To become aware that most assumptions are nothing more than stories you tell yourself when you don’t know the truth.
- Key Point: Asking questions vs. Making assumptions
34:29 • LESSON 8 • Stories, Superstitions, and the Power of Belief
- The Objective: To become aware that you invest the power of your faith in everything you believe, and then everything you believe controls your life.
- Key Point: Believing in yourself vs. Believing in stories and superstitions
39:16 • LESSON 9 • The Fourth Agreement: Always Do Your Best
- The Objective: To become aware that doing your best helps you to become a master artist because you take action and keep practicing until you master the action.
- Key Point: Taking action vs. Inaction
43:55 • LESSON 10 • The Freedom to Be the Real You
- The Objective: To become aware that you are a manifestation of the Infinite, and you are here to enjoy life, to be happy.
- Key Point: The freedom to be the “real” you vs. The “you” that you pretend to be
The online course is designed to take you on a journey of awareness and discovery of the underlying wisdom of The Four Agreements and why they have the power to rapidly transform your life. It will enhance your awareness of the broader teachings of Ruiz that guide you to return to your authenticity, reclaim your personal power, and live your life in freedom, true happiness, and love.
Read the book, take the course, and unlock the power of these deceptively simple agreements.
To purchase the book on Amazon, click here.
To sign up for the course or to learn more, click here.
Subscribe to The Four Agreements.com
and receive a free Four Agreements poster and a copy of
The Circle of Fire by don Miguel Ruiz